2020 – Present | Instructional Empowerment – Creative Services and Web Manager
- Lead the strategic planning, development, and maintenance of all company web assets, ensuring a consistent and user-friendly online experience.
- Create new campaign landing pages for a variety of products with conversion-focused designs that lead to high interaction on the pages and drive conversion.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to update and optimize website content, including text, images, videos, and interactive elements.
- Monitor website performance, conduct regular audits, and implement improvements based on SEO best practices and user feedback.
- Act as the primary liaison between the company and external creative service providers, such as graphic designers, photographers, and videographers.
- Coordinate project timelines, budgets, and feedback loops with creative partners to ensure successful collaboration and project outcomes.
- Create, edit, and curate compelling video content that resonates with the target audience and communicates the company’s messaging effectively.
- Monitor YouTube analytics and insights to optimize content performance, track audience growth, and identify opportunities for engagement and improvement.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to align YouTube content with overall marketing and branding strategies.
2019 – 2020 | The Centr – Marketing Strategist
Lead the marketing team with marketing strategy and web development support for all marketing campaigns and sales funnels
Provide the Agile SCRUM methodology structure for the marketing team utilizing Sprint Planning, Backlog Review, Retrospective, and Kaizen implementation
Maintain website development and online/offline marketing assets to ensure it’s relevant, creative, and consistent with the company’s brand
Software utilized includes: Hubspot, Infusionsoft, Zapier, Slack, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Elementor Pro, WordPress and G-Suite
2017 – 2019 | NPE – Senior Web/Graphic Designer
- Supports the marketing team in web development for marketing campaigns and sales funnels
- Provides SCRUM Master support for the marketing team using the Agile SCRUM methodology practices (Sprint Planning, Backlog Review, Retrospective, Kaizen, etc.)
- Maintains website design and online/offline marketing material relevant, creative, and consistent with the company’s brand
- Designing mockups for landing pages, websites, blog/social media organic graphics, retargeting ads, social media Ad graphics and infographics
- Optimizes landing page layouts that increase conversions, click through rates, and drive calls-to-action
- Software utilized includes: JIRA, Unbounce, Ontraport, Hotjar, Infusionsoft, Zapier, Slack, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Elementor Pro, WordPress and G-Suite
2015 – 2017 | FAMU College of Law – Web Administrator
- Develops and maintain the college’s website – law.famu.edu
- Designs web marketing materials which include: Landing pages, digital content (including graphics and videography) and social media ads
- Software utilized includes: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Brackets, and Final Cut Pro
2014 – 2015 | Market Traders Institute, Inc. – Web/Graphics Designer
- Designs web marketing materials which include: Landing pages, graphical emails and social media ads
- Designs marketing campaign logo, and assist with the rebranding of current product packaging
- Software utilized includes: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Brackets, Sublime Text, Source Tree, GitHub, Exact Target, and Salesforce.
2013 – 2014 | Aya Associates, Inc. – Senior Support Analyst/Webmaster/Graphics Manager
- Develops and maintains all company sites which includes: ayaassociates.com, katarinasystems.com, and comp-u-floor.com
- Develops WordPress websites/online sales portals for clients in the floor covering industry
- Develop and manages product rebranding project which includes: a redesigned product logo, a website redesign, SEO initiatives, and new marketing material for both web and print
- Manages SEO campaigns and Google Analytic reporting for all company and client websites
- Provides technical support for Aya Associate’s flagship software
- CompUFloor ERP – Provides Database Administration for Microsoft SQL 2000-2008
2008 – 2016 | Great Faith Church – Media/ Graphics Manager/ Pastoral Assistant
- Designs and prints marketing material and creates Audio/Video Presentations for display
- Develops and maintains the church website (www.gfc3.com) and social media presence
- Assist in the organization and facilitation of multiple projects in various areas of the ministry
- Develops and implements strategic marketing campaigns via print and social media
2009 – 2010 | Ardyss International – Marketer/Webmaster/Graphic Designer
- Designing marketing materials, Developed social media marketing campaigns
- Developed a flash based website for all sales team members
- Appointment scheduling, sales presentations, employee training, and new client prospecting
2006 – 2008 | Imogee Clothing, LLC. Owner/Head Designer
- Designed and printed designer t-shirts. Designed and finalized all shirt designs, conceptualized and directed quarterly fashion shows, managed and coached a team of eight employees, orchestrated advertising via printed materials and social media, and developed a sales forecast and overall vision for the company
2007 | JT Media & Design – Graphic Design Specialist/Office Manager
- Responsible for finalizing all web design and print material produced by the shop
- Used Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign to produce high res designs for marketing firms, small business owners, promoters and insurance agencies
Leadership – M.B.A.
Huizenga School of Business Orlando, FL
NOVA Southeastern University
Business Marketing – B.A.
School of Business Orlando, FL
University of Central Florida
Adobe Premiere Pro
Final Cut Pro